Published: 20 June 2015
Arts Media Contacts is a specialist arts marketing service established in 1995. They offer a range of PR services including:
- Consultation with an experienced visual arts publicist
- Press releases
- Tuition in running press campaigns
- Access to the Arts Media Contacts media database
- Press release distribution
- Online publicity
- Social media training and consultation
Jessica Wood, our public relations consultant has 20 years experience in art journalism and public relations for the arts. Her previous projects have included UK City of Culture, Masterpiece, Saatchi Gallery and the Turner Prize. She is the director of Artsinform Communications Ltd.
Steve Hunt is our social media consultant. He is the manager of Arts Media Contacts and gives masterclasses on using social media to promote the arts at Westminster Central library.
Arts Media Contacts is offering Axisweb members bespoke subscription packages, workshops and one-to-one consultations.
Axisweb Members' Subscription
- Access to the Arts Media Contacts database with its press release design and distribution features
- Copy of the Arts Media Contacts printed directory
- Training in using the Arts Media Contacts PR software
- Advice on running press campaign
- Advice on writing a press release
- Event listings
Cost: Initial set up and telephone/online consultation: £140.00.
Ongoing subscription to Arts Media Contacts: £40 per month.
Public Relations Services
Press release writing and public relations consultation: £180 per day.
Expected minimum for a full press release – two days.
Social Media training and consultation: £180 per day.
Contact Arts Media Contacts with any enquires:
+ 44 (0)1273 488996