Member Contact Guidelines
These Member Contact Guidelines set out our expectations for all users of the service to abide by.
Axisweb reserves the right to decline any request to contact an Artist or Art Professional without giving a reason.
What we accept:
- Opportunities that will lead to paid work, furthering professional practice or professional development, such as commissions, purchases, employment, exhibitions, bursaries and projects
- Messages offering support, congratulations or making a connection
- Media enquiries
What we don't accept:
- A message that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, offensive on grounds of race, religion, sexual orientation or gender or otherwise objectionable
- A message we define as spam
- A message that is for commercial gain and not in the best interest of the Artist or Art Professional and or Axisweb
Contacting several members with the same message
If your message is relevant to many members, please consider posting it as an opportunity.
Forwarding of any message shall not imply endorsement by Axisweb.
Before employing an Artist or Art Professional to work with children or vulnerable adults, you are responsible for performing all necessary legal disclosures and obtaining relevant references.
About the Member Contact Guidelines
We may change these Member Contact Guidelines from time to time, so please ensure you check them frequently.
Last amend 9 September 2013